- 2 Parts
- 2 Questions
- 60 minutes (20 mins + 35 mins + 5 mins)
~This module varies for Academics and General Training~
This segment comprises mainly 2 tasks.Task 1 is required to be completed in 20 minutes and task 2 in 35 minutes. It is always advisable to take 5 minutes at the end for proofreading,to avoid possible spelling and grammar mistakes.
Diagram or Data
- Observe the given diagram or data(graphs/ table/chart) and present the information in their own words.
- Evaluated on the basis of:
- Ability to organize
- Present and compare data
- Describe the stages of process
- Describe an object or an event
- The entrants are presented with a viewpoint,contretemps or arguments.
- Evaluated on the basis of :
- Ability to put forward solutions to problems
- Express and justify opinions
- Compare and differentiate statements
- Examine and challenge ideas,evidence or arguments.